Learn to unlock the power of the Metasploit Framework with this advanced course
Metasploit is a powerful penetration testing tool. It can be used by cyber-criminals and ethical hackers alike to introduce malicious code into a network to probe for weak spots. This course will help participants understand security from the hacker’s seat and enhance their cybersecurity skills with a pen-testing approach using advanced Metasploit.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Advanced Metasploit course
Understand cybersecurity from the “attacker’s seat”
Enhance skills in ‘pen-test’ with advance usage of Metasploit
Learn how to spot weaknesses in your organisational security
Highlights of the Advanced Metasploit course
An advanced course that helps you unlock the powerful capabilities that Metasploit provides
11 theory sessions for an in-depth insight into the various features of the Metasploit Framework
7 practical lab sessions that give you actual practice with the Framework and its powers
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Advanced Metasploit course, students will be able to:
- Articulate the basics of Metasploit fundamentals such as Exploit, Payloads and Auxiliary.
- Offer a detailed explanation of the Metasploit Exploitation Framework.
- Properly understand how to conduct Network Reconnaissance with Metasploit.
- Understand Advance Exploitation using Metasploit.
- Explain how to extend the Metasploit framework with custom exploit/modules.
- Articulate what is Meterpreter and Post Exploitation. .
- Get insights into client-side exploitation.
- Explain how to perform Fuzzing with Metasploit.
- Understand how to port exploits to Metasploit .
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.