Simple English Summary
We believe in making complex things simple. In that spirit, please see a summary of our privacy notice and policy and what we do with the data we collect. To emphasise, everyone at Cyber Management Alliance Ltd wholeheartedly respects the privacy of your and our own personal information.
Quick definitions applicable in this document:
CM-Alliance OR CMA OR the School will always mean Cyber Management Alliance Ltd (cm-alliance.com)
In summary, we
- Wholeheartedly believe in the maximum protection of personal information and the fundamental concept of privacy.
- Will only collect the bare minimum of your data for us to survive as a business.
- Strive to be fully transparent with you, the customer and the regulators when it comes to cyber attacks and or intrusion attempts on our business.
- Take all possible and sensible measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information
- Do rely on third parties for things like managing customer interaction and are striving to ensure that they share the same beliefs and principles around privacy and protection of data.
- Do not directly sell or trade in your personal information. FULL Stop. We will, as part of our service transaction, share your information with our partners.
- The information we collect from our School will NOT be directly sold to anyone.
- We will NOT share your information with external trainers who host their courses on our site.
- This site is run by CM-Alliance and when you register for a course we will save this information in our CM-Alliance database so we can take actions like
- send you emails,
- remind you about new courses etc
- In addition, and because we host and facilitate educational webinars and other learning content via CM-Alliance, we will send you regular emails about upcoming webinars and other digital or physical events. You can always tell us NOT to send you these additional emails.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms