Advanced Network Security
Unlock career opportunities in the well-paid and niche field of Network Security - learn everything you need to know about enhancing the security of a network
Advanced Network Security is all about securing the network architecture with advanced measures and tools. This course is designed to create Network Security professionals of tomorrow as it blends high-quality theoretical training with tonnes of practical real-world exercises. Through this course, you can aspire to gain mastery over technical topics like Nmap, Network Auditing, Enumeration and Exploitation amongst others.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Advanced Network Security course
Get a deeper & more technical understanding of Network Security & Countermeasures.
Hone your skills as a Network Security & Pentesting expert, enhancing your job prospects tremendously.
Cover key technical topics like Nmap, Exploitation, Network Auditing in one comprehensive training.
Highlights of the Advanced Network Security course
6 highly detailed modules with content-rich video-based training.
Hands-on practice in Advanced Network Security with numerous lab sessions.
Designed by real-world experts to help you understand practical applications.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Advanced Network Security course, you will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of network security.
- Understand how to secure data in a network using advanced techniques.
- Master the art of gathering information by scanning the network in detail.
- Understand and explain the basics of Nmap and how to install Nmap for different Operating Systems.
- Understand basic Scans and how routers, firewalls etc can skew the results of an Nmap scan.
- Know all about the various types of Network Security attacks such as DDos attacks, Smurf attacks, Fraggle attacks etc.
- Master the basics of Enumeration, its significance, enumeration techniques and what information can be retrieved through enumeration.
- Discuss with a fair degree of confidence about Banner Grabbing and the Tools of Banner Grabbing.
- Explain in your own words all about Netcat - Netcat for chatting, port-scanning, banner grabbing, file transfer and reverse shell.
- Acquire substantial knowledge of Tools for SNMP Enumeration, LDAP Enumeration, Web Technologies Enumeration.
- Confidently discuss Hacking System and Networks Fundamentals.
- Articulate and explain what Wireless Security is all about including the basic terminology, fundamentals and the myths around Wireless Security.
- Explain what is WPA and WPA2 and what makes WPA3 superior.
- Comprehend Wireless Hacking Methodology, the steps involved and the types of attacks.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.