Certified Cybersecurity Analyst
One of the few completely hands-on, real-world oriented security certifications that can help IT professionals turn into cybersecurity experts.
This course is designed by cybersecurity professionals and helps delegates to better understand fundamentals as well as advanced topics associated with cybersecurity. The CCA course prepares delegates for real-world professional opportunities in the realm of security & consulting.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the CCA Course
Get access to training by top cybersecurity experts.
Relevant content which is updated regularly to keep abreast of current industry trends
Amplify the career opportunities available to you with this practical training programme
Highlights of the CCA course
5 modules with 15 sections and almost 10 sub-sections within each section, making it one of the most comprehensive courses available in the market
107 practical lab sessions to bolster your learning with hands-on experience
Self-assessments and regular exams that ensure reinforcement of all concepts and subjects
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
Some of the many topics that you would have mastered after completing this course include:
- Fundamentals of Information Security
- Types of Hackers, Different Types of Testing and other essential terms.
- Penetration Testing vs Ethical Hacking
- Network Fundamentals, Data Communication, Network Topology and Network Cables
- Reconnaissance and Finding Vulnerabilities using both manual and automated methods
- Network Security Auditing/ Wireless .
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 PSK, Evil Twin
- Windows Security, Database Security, Linux Server Security
- Introduction to Applications
- OWASP Top 10
- Using Application Proxies- Burp-suite
- WASC-Web Application Security Consortium
- Risk Based Security Testing (Business Logic Testing)
- Understand the basics of Android security and Android OS Exploitation, iOS and the iOS security architecture along with its core features.
- Threat Modelling .
- Source Code Analysis
- Jailbreaking and Connecting to device
- Dynamic and Static Analysis
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.