The most comprehensive course in Digital Forensics best practices and Forensics Analysis
Here’s your chance to access consolidated expertise on Forensics Analysis that goes beyond just external attacks and hackers. After completing this course, you will have the necessary knowledge to be an effective Incident Responder and/or Digital Forensics practitioner. The course is designed to open new windows of opportunity for students in the field of Cybersecurity and Forensics.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Digital Forensics course
Teaches you the most critical skill of responding in case of suspicion of a computer-based crime
Helps gain an understanding of the right Digital Forensics tools and techniques that will yield effective results
Contains real-world case studies to demonstrate the power of Digital Forensics and how to leverage it correctly
Highlights of the Digital Forensics course
A hands-on experience based training with 13 practical lab sessions
Learning driven by case studies and real-world examples
Covers relevant subjects such as computer forensics, cyber breach investigations, incident detection and response
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the course, you will have in-depth knowledge of:
- Real world cases of computer crime including hacking incidents, financial theft, identity theft, corporate espionage, email misuse and pornography
- The Basic Forensics Process and the 6As of Forensics
- Response strategy formulation, how and why to preserve the “chain of custody”, evidence collection and analysis
- The fundamentals of evidence collection and analysis
- Understanding the Hard Disk, Disk Imaging, Disk-based and Log Analysis
- Malware Analysis and Malware Types .
- Mobile Forensics - Tools, Techniques, Methodologies and Challenges
- Network Forensics and Internet Browser History Forensics
- Windows and Linux Live Forensics
- Incident Response Methodology and components of the Incident Response Team
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.