Enumeration and Exploitation
Learn the fundamentals of Ethical Hacking with Enumeration and Exploitation and open new avenues for yourself in the high-paying field of cybersecurity.
Enumeration and Exploitation form some of the most fundamental stages of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing. Understanding Enumeration and Exploitation and mastering associated skills can help you develop your abilities as a Pen Tester. This course covers these two critical aspects of Ethical Hacking and lets you put yourself in the enemies shoes to be able to spot weaknesses and vulnerabilities before them.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Enumeration & Exploitation course
Master the fundamental phases of Ethical Hacking with this course.
Learn how to fully examine systems and vulnerabilities with Enumeration.
Figure out how to beat cyber criminals at their own game by mastering Exploitation.
Highlights of the Enumeration & Exploitation course
A practical-learning focussed course with 60% content delivered as lab sessions.
Downloadable study materials that can be referenced later.
Separate and dedicated self-assessments for both Enumeration and Exploitation.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Enumeration and Exploitation course, you will be able to:
- Gather a solid understanding of the basics of Enumeration, its significance, enumeration techniques and what information can be retrieved through enumeration.
- Offer a detailed explanation of Banner Grabbing and the Tools of Banner Grabbing.
- Comprehend all the basics of Netcat - Netcat for chatting, port-scanning, banner grabbing, file transfer and reverse shell.
- Explain what are the tools for SNMP Enumeration, LDAP Enumeration, Web Technologies Enumeration.
- Work with VPN Hacking, Telnet and Rlogin insecurities, DNS Spoofing and ARP Poisoning.
- Articulate the basics of a Hacking System and Networks Fundamentals. .
- Master Testing and Evading Firewalls.
- Enhance knowledge of Password Cracking.
- Gain mastery over Exploitation using Metasploit Framework, Linux Service Exploit, Windows Service Exploitation and Windows Msfvenom.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.