Certified Security Operations Center (CSOC) Part 1
Set yourself on the path of becoming a high-paying SOC analyst with this intensive training course .
The Certified Security Operations Centre Analyst course is an intensive training programme that will help you acquire essential and sought-after technical skills to kickstart your career as a well-paid SOC analyst. The course is delivered by some highly experienced trainers in the industry. This course has been designed to unlock new opportunities for you through the perfect combination of intense theoretical sessions and practical training.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the CSOC (Part 1) course
Acquire necessary skills and knowledge to become a sought-after SOC analyst.
An intensive training course that prepares you to develop critical and analytical capabilities to monitor the network & examine security flaws.
Equip yourself with technical understanding of fundamentals as well as advanced concepts that will help in real-world problem solving & creative thinking.
Highlights of the CSOC (Part 1) course
4 detailed modules with 14 sections and several sub-sections ensuring advanced learning.
Unmatched opportunity for hands-on practical training with a total of 85 lab sessions.
Downloadable study material and self-assessments for strengthened conceptual and skill development.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the CSOC course (Part 1), students will be able to:
- Explain in their own words the concepts of CIA Triad, Common Vulnerability Exposure, Common Vulnerability Scoring System.
- Offer a detailed explanation of Network Topologies and Types of Networks, OSI model & description of Layers, TCP/IP layer and description of layers.
- Properly understand Protocols description, VLAN, VPN and WireShark.
- Work with Windows NT Architecture, Linux Architecture, Windows OS Security, Linux OS Security and Apache Security.
- Explain what is Network Security and Devices including articulating what are vulnerabilities, exploit and payload Wireless Security, Firewall, Bastion Host, DMZ, AV vs EDR and Network Security Audit
- Articulate the importance of Ethical Hacking and Attack Methodologies. .
- Fully comprehend the crucial concepts of Security Operations Centre or SOC.
- Enhance their knowledge of Log Management Infrastructure, Planning and Operational Process.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.