Information Technology Infrastructure Library
The definitive course that assures you mastery over the concepts of Information Technology Infrastructure Library; an ideal preparation for ITIL Foundation Certification aspirants
ITIL or Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a framework of detailed practices designed to ensure efficient planning, selection, delivery and maintenance of services in the IT lifecycle. It is the only consistent and comprehensive documentation of best practice for IT Service Management. Used by many hundreds of organisations around the world, a whole ITIL philosophy has grown around the world which this course will familiarise you with. The ethos behind the development of ITIL is the recognition that organisations are becoming increasingly dependent on IT in order to satisfy their corporate aims and meet their business needs. After completing this course, IT professionals, business managers and even audit managers will find that they have enhanced their capabilities to manage IT processes & deliveries.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the ITIL course
The most comprehensive ITIL course for those looking to achieve the ITIL Foundation Certification.
Master IT Service Management best practices and greatly enhance your employability.
Gain confidence in your ability to optimise value for the business & for clients.
Highlights of the ITIL course
20 content-rich videos delving deep into all essential concepts of ITIL.
A combination of real-life case studies with custom-made training material.
Designed by experts to help you absorb the implementation concepts as used in practical scenarios.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the ITIL course, you will be able to:
- Explain in your own words what Information Technology Infrastructure Library is and why it’s important.
- Acquire knowledge about the history and various versions of ITIL.
- Understand the difference between version 2 and version 3 of ITIL.
- Comprehend the processes, definitions and implementation encompassed in ITIL.
- Gain considerable mastery over concepts like Supplier Management, Capacity Management, Information Security Management, Access Management etc.
- Articulate the four functions in the Service Lifecycle and their specific responsibilities as per ITIL.
- Enhance your industry expertise by understanding how to organise internal IT functions and make each service efficiently cost-effective and performance-driven.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.