Certified Secure Java Developer
Learn all about present security guidelines and considerations in Java Web Applications development.
In this comprehensive and extremely detailed course, you will learn the basics of application security and how to enforce security on a J2EE application. This course also teaches you all about enabling standard J2EE security mechanisms and more importantly it helps you understand why and how to implement security guidelines.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Certified Secure Java Developer course
Ideal course for Java developers and system architects looking to enhance their security skills.
Learn all about testing & resolving issues filed under OWASP Top 10.
Gain proficiency in enforcing J2EE security mechanisms.
Highlights of the Certified Secure Java Developer course
Hands-on training experience for those looking to enhance Java skills.
Heavily practical-focussed training with 10 lab sessions.
Creates improved understanding of languages & supported frameworks.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Certified Secure Java Developer course, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for security and improve your familiarity with relevant security threats.
- Design and develop secure J2EE applications.
- Design & develop applications using ESAPI ( Enterprise Security API by OWASP).
- Understand threat modelling objectives and tools, Threat Profiling, STRID Model, DREAD Model.
- Evolve your knowledge about OWASP Top 10.
- Develop an understanding of Security Frameworks including OWASP ESAPI Security, Spring Security and JSR 303 Validator.
- Gain basic knowledge of Java-specific countermeasures.
- Understand the need for Source Code Analysis and gain an understanding of languages and supported framework.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.
- S.3.1 Agenda (0:15)
- S.3.2 OWASP A2 (18:18)
- S.3.2.A OWASP A2 (Lab) (1:08)
- S.3.3 OWASP A3 (16:19)
- S.3.3.A OWASP A3 (Lab) (2:16)
- S.3.4 OWASP A4 (6:28)
- S.3.4.A OWASP A4 (Lab) (1:17)
- S.3.5 OWASP A5 (12:05)
- S.3.5.A OWASP A5 (Lab) (1:32)
- S.3.6 OWASP A6 (13:14)
- S.3.6.A OWASP A6 (Lab) (1:08)
- S.3.7 OWASP A7 (14:30)
- S.3.7.A OWASP A7 (Lab) (1:00)
- S.3.8 OWASP A8 (6:44)
- S.3.8.A OWASP A8 (Lab) (0:55)
- S.3.9 OWASP A9 (1:33)
- S.3.9.A OWASP A9 (Lab) (1:24)
- S.3.10 OWASP A10 (3:35)
- S.3 PDF
Sign up and Start Today
Pay-in-full in your local currency (where available)
We take all major forms of payment and we use secure checkout.
Our most popular courses and offers.
Cyber Incident Planning and Response Course
Government Certified, Accredited Course on Planning and Response Strategies to deal with Cyber-Attacks and Cyber Crises
NCSC-Certified CIPR and Playbooks eLearning Bundle
Access two NCSC-Certified Training courses for the price of one. Includes option for an online examination.
Looking to bolster your organisation's readiness to handle cyber-attacks? Don't forget to check out our NCSC-Certified Cyber Incident Planning & Response course.