One comprehensive course that teaches you all you need to know about compliance with ISMS, ISO 27001, PCI DSS and Business Continuity Management.
Compliance with risk-based controls and business continuity plans and processes has become indispensable for businesses in the current threat landscape. Compliance requirements ensure that your business adheres to at least a basic level of risk management measures and controls as well as regulatory requirements in order to ensure business continuity and better disaster recovery. This course is a comprehensive one-stop training for those who wish to understand all about regulatory and organisational compliance. It covers detailed insights on compliance with ISO 27001, ISMS, PCI DSS and Business Continuity Management. Ideal for Information Security and Risk Management professionals, this course can also help you emerge as a much sought-after Governance, Risk and Compliance professional.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Compliance course
Understand the full extent of cybersecurity compliance requirements for business.
Covers the key frameworks/standards of ISMS, ISO 27001 PCI DSS and Business Continuity Management System.
Widen your skills and knowledge as a cyber and Governance and Risk Management professional with this intense and detailed training.
Highlights of the Compliance course
4 detailed, content-rich modules on each compliance requirement with up to 17 sub-sections within each module.
Razor-sharp focus on the most important & relevant cybersecurity regulatory standards and frameworks.
Self-assessment quizzes to test the wealth of knowledge acquired.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Compliance course, you will be able to:
- Elucidate what the essential cybersecurity compliance standards are and what does compliance with each one entail.
- Acquire substantial knowledge about ISMS, its importance and its benefits.
- Explain in your own words the steps required for ISMS implementation, its scope and how to conduct ISMS gap analysis.
- Gain considerable understanding of the ISO 27001 standard for information security and how to become ISO 27001 compliant.
- Fully comprehend the structure of ISO 27001:2013 and the controls in Annex A of ISO 27001:2013.
- Understand the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), essential terms related to PCI DSS and the entities involved in payment card transactions.
- Articulate the need for PCI DSS compliance and how to actually become compliant.
- Discuss what Business Continuity Management is and why it is critical today.
- Articulate the core elements, objectives and issues involved in Business Continuity Management planning.
- Confidently work on Business Impact Analysis and on creating Disaster Recovery plans.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.