Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Certification Course
One of the most comprehensive courses preparing you for the coveted CRISC certification from ISACA
ISACA’s Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification is a globally-acknowledged certificate that validates the holder's expertise in identifying and managing enterprise IT risk and implementing and maintaining information systems controls. CRISC has received over 15 global recognitions. This course prepares you for the CRISC exam with detailed content, PDFs, quizzes and more.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the CRISC course
Prepares you for one of the most sought-after certifications in the enterprise risk management and control space
Detailed content on each domain gives you a strong chance to pass the CRISC examination
Teaches you the core concepts of IT risk management and shows you how to conduct a structured and repeatable risk assessment
Highlights of the CRISC course
4 domains with 10-20 sub-sections each
Downloadable study material for enhanced learning
Bolster your preparation with quizzes at the end of each domain
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the CRISC course, delegates:
- Should be able to identify and assess IT Risk and contribute to the organization’s IT risk management strategy.
- Should have adequate knowledge to pass the CRISC examination administered by ISACA.
- Will be able to determine the various risk response and corresponding mitigation actions and evaluate the response efficacy and effectiveness to meet business objectives.
- Be able to explain how unmanaged IT Risk can impact the entire organisation, regardless of size.
- Be able to prepare plans and strategies for mitigating risks.
- Will be able to monitor the effectiveness of IT controls to mitigate the risk and consequently create and interpret corresponding reports. .
- Create and monitor Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and thresholds.
- Be able to explain and communicate the importance of information risk management.
- Develop a good understanding of Information Security Risk Concepts and Principles.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.