Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training course
Based on the ISACA framework
Comprehensive training to prepare for the CISA Certification
CISA is world renowned as the gold standard of achievement for IS audit control, assurance, and security professionals. This course is aimed at explaining all the key concepts that are necessary for a candidate appearing for the CISA Certification exam.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the CISA course
Comprehensive course preparing candidates for the renowned CISA certification
Offers a broad view of key aspects of information systems auditing
Brushes up all key concepts for those looking to build a career in auditing
Highlights of the CISA course
5 domains with multiple sections; Summary & Exam Tips as well as PDFs with each domain
CISA Cheat Sheet for easy exam prep, 2 full CISA exam practice tests and downloadable study notes
Access to course content for 12 months
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
Upon completing the CISA training course, delegates will, with or without additional support, be able to:
- Develop and implement a risk-based IS audit strategy for the organisation.
- Plan, conduct, communicate and advise on specific audits to ensure IT and business systems are protected and controlled.
- Implement Risk Management and Control practices.
- Describe evidence lifecycle management (collection, protection and chain of custody).
- Discuss evolving auditing principles - CSA (Continuous self assessment and continuous audit techniques).
- Discuss control frameworks (e.g. COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001) and control improvement models (e.g. CMM, BSCs).
- Evaluate IT Operations management, database administration practices, business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Evaluate the use of change, configuration and release management practices to ensure production changes are adequately controlled.
- Evaluate the design, implementation and monitoring of logical access controls, network infrastructure security controls, physical and environmental controls, encryption controls.
Currently no direct downloads available. Only students would be able to access the cheat sheets from teh course content.
This course is based on the ISACA framework.