Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training course
Based on the ISACA framework
Comprehensive training to prepare for the CISA Certification
CISA is world renowned as the gold standard of achievement for IS audit control, assurance, and security professionals. This course is aimed at explaining all the key concepts that are necessary for a candidate appearing for the CISA Certification exam.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the CISA course
Comprehensive course preparing candidates for the renowned CISA certification
Offers a broad view of key aspects of information systems auditing
Brushes up all key concepts for those looking to build a career in auditing
Highlights of the CISA course
5 domains with multiple sections; Summary & Exam Tips as well as PDFs with each domain
CISA Cheat Sheet for easy exam prep, 2 full CISA exam practice tests and downloadable study notes
Access to course content for 12 months
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
Upon completing the CISA training course, delegates will, with or without additional support, be able to:
- Develop and implement a risk-based IS audit strategy for the organisation.
- Plan, conduct, communicate and advise on specific audits to ensure IT and business systems are protected and controlled.
- Implement Risk Management and Control practices.
- Describe evidence lifecycle management (collection, protection and chain of custody).
- Discuss evolving auditing principles - CSA (Continuous self assessment and continuous audit techniques).
- Discuss control frameworks (e.g. COBIT, COSO, ISO 27001) and control improvement models (e.g. CMM, BSCs).
- Evaluate IT Operations management, database administration practices, business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Evaluate the use of change, configuration and release management practices to ensure production changes are adequately controlled.
- Evaluate the design, implementation and monitoring of logical access controls, network infrastructure security controls, physical and environmental controls, encryption controls.
Currently no direct downloads available. Only students would be able to access the cheat sheets from teh course content.
This course is based on the ISACA framework.
- Section 1: Introduction & Management of the IS Audit Function (20:16)
- Section 2: ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines (16:50)
- Section 3: Risk Analysis (14:07)
- Section 4: Internal Controls (14:22)
- Section 5: Performing an Information Security Audit (35:22)
- Section 6: Control Self-Assessment (14:02)
- Section 7: The Evolving IS Audit Process (8:06)
- CISA Domain 1: Summary and Exam Tips (4:24)
- CISA Domain 1: Auditing Information Systems PDF
- CISA Domain 1 Quiz: Test Your Learning
- Section 1: Corporate Governance (5:41)
- Section 2: IT Governance (4:58)
- Section 3: IT Monitoring and Assurance Practices for Board and Senior Management (38:26)
- Section 4: Information Systems Strategy (8:43)
- Section 5: Maturity and Process Improvement Models (7:04)
- Section 6: IT Investment and Allocation Practices (12:19)
- Section 7: Policies and Procedures (6:57)
- Section 8: Risk Management (25:52)
- Section 9: IS Management Practices (11:39)
- Section 10: IS Organizational Structure and Responsibilities (11:20)
- Section 11: Auditing IT Governance Structure and Implementation (5:33)
- Section 12: Business Continuity Planning (21:32)
- CISA Domain 2: Summary and Exam Tips (30:25)
- CISA Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT PDF
- CISA Domain 2 Quiz: Test Your Learning
- Section 1: Business Realization (11:03)
- Section 2: Project Management Structure (10:28)
- Section 3: Project Management Practices (12:56)
- Section 4: Business Application Development (10:23)
- Section 5: Business Application Systems (42:10)
- Section 6: Alternative Forms of Software Project Organization (6:37)
- Section 7: Alternative Development Methods (8:18)
- Section 8: Infrastructure Development/Acquisition Practices (7:58)
- Section 9: Information Systems Maintenance Practices (8:04)
- Section 10: Business Process Reengineering and Process Change Projects (6:15)
- Section 11: Application Controls (9:59)
- Section 12: Auditing Application Controls (10:37)
- CISA Domain 3: Summary and Exam Tips (22:22)
- CISA Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation PDF
- CISA Domain 3 Quiz: Test Your Learning
- Section 1: Information System Operations (37:16)
- Section 2: Information Systems Hardware (29:03)
- Section 3: IS Architecture and Software (14:18)
- Section 4: Network Security Infrastructure (4:17)
- Section 5: Disaster Recovery Planning (35:10)
- CISA Domain 4: Summary and Exam Tips (39:55)
- CISA Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support PDF
- CISA Domain 4 Quiz: Test Your Learning
- Section 1: Importance of Information Security (57:51)
- Section 2: Logical Access (41:17)
- Section 3: Network Infrastructure Security (93:15)
- Section 4: Auditing Information Security Management Framework (10:07)
- Section 5: Auditing Network Infrastructure Security (14:58)
- Section 6: Environmental Exposures & Controls (4:09)
- Section 7: Physical Access Exposures and Controls (10:26)
- CISA Domain 5: Summary and Exam Tips (25:34)
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets PDF
- CISA Domain 5 Quiz: Test Your Learning
Sign up and Start Today
Pay-in-full in your local currency (where available)
We take all major forms of payment and we use secure checkout.
Our most popular courses.
Cyber Incident Planning and Response Course
Government Certified, Accredited Course on Planning and Response Strategies to deal with Cyber-Attacks and Cyber Crises
Building & Optimising Incident Response Playbooks
Everything you need to know about creating Incident Response Playbooks
Learn more about the CISA certification and how to clear the CISA examination.
Our Cybersecurity Experts can also assist you in the domains of Risk Management, Policies & Procedures, Governance Management etc.