An intense, hands-on training that will help you understand and analyse the traffic on wireless networks and secure your assets reliant on wireless technologies.
Wireless Exploitation refers to the process of analysing and often manipulating wireless data. Wireless Attacks have become increasingly common today given the volumes of data and digital assets available on wireless networks. This intensive training course helps you understand the challenges of wireless networks and technologies and how to combat them. It goes a step further by training you in wireless exploits so that you can enhance your skills as a pen tester and identify vulnerabilities before the advanced criminal does.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Wireless Exploitation course
Upskill yourself as an ethical hacker by learning how to exploit Wireless vulnerabilities.
Learn to protect your organisation from criminals by beating them at their own tactics.
Unlock new career opportunities for yourself as a pen tester and ethical hacker.
Highlights of the Wireless Exploitation course
The most up-to-date and intensive Wireless Exploitation course designed by experts.
Sharpen your practical skills with hands-on lab sessions that also test your learning.
Cutting-edge curriculum that promises to show you effective tips and tricks that you can apply on-the-job.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Wireless Exploitation course, you will be able to:
- Articulate and explain what Wireless Security is all about including the basic terminology, fundamentals and the myths around Wireless Security.
- Explain what is WPA and WPA2 and why the latter is safer than the former. You’ll also be able to understand what makes WPA3 superior.
- Understand the problems with WPS and how to deal with them.
- Comprehend Wireless Hacking Methodology, the steps involved and the types of attacks.
- Grasp the key differences between wired and wireless sniffing.
- Fully understand what Evil Twin is and how to create an Evil Twin Access Point.
- Understand and explain what MANA Toolkit is and what its uses are.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.
- M.1.1.1 Introduction to Network Security & Terminologies (11:57)
- M.1.1.2 Wi-Fi Frames (5:25)
- M.1.1.3 Wireless Hacking Methodology (2:27)
- M.1.1.4 Authentication Methods and Types of WLAN Attacks (2:52)
- M.1.1.5 WEP (4:40)
- M.1.1.6 WPA/WPA-2 (4:38)
- M.1.1.7 Differences in WEP WPA and WPA-2 (7:18)
- M.1.1.8 Cafe_latte (1:51)
- M.1.1.9 Bypassing WPA2 using Aircrack-ng (4:29)
- M.1.1.9.A Aircrack-ng Setup (Lab) (1:12)
- M.1.1.9.B WPA2 Bypass Aircrack-ng (Lab) (2:43)
- M.1.1.10 Evil Twin (1:30)
- M.1.1.10.A Evil Twin (Lab) (3:15)
- M.1.1.11 WPA3 and Wi-Fi Guidelines (2:01)
- M.1.1.12 Manatoolkit Theory (0:43)
- M.1.1.12.A Manatoolkit Lab (Lab) (1:05)
- M.1 Wi-Fi Sec (PDF)
Sign up and Start Today
Pay-in-full in your local currency (where available)
We take all major forms of payment and we use secure checkout.
Our most popular courses and offers.
Cyber Incident Planning and Response Course
Government Certified, Accredited Course on Planning and Response Strategies to deal with Cyber-Attacks and Cyber Crises
NCSC-Certified CIPR and Playbooks eLearning Bundle
Access two NCSC-Certified Training courses for the price of one. Includes option for an online examination.
Hackers are advancing their tactics and techniques every day. The only real protection one has against them is preparation. Equipping yourself with skills in Wireless Exploitation & Ethical Hacking is a smart way to beat the advanced attacker.
It is also imperative to look into one's organisational preparedness to respond to a cyber attack. Cyber Incident Planning & Response is critical to business continuity today.