Certified Professional Hacker +
A unique programme in professional hacking which teaches real skills & deep dives into ethical hacking tools and techniques that are most relevant today.
This Certified Professional Hacker + course stands out in the market as one of its kind. It goes beyond the commonly-covered concepts of port scanning and vulnerability assessments and delves deep into networking, systems, web applications and actual exploitation. If you complete this course, you are sure to emerge as an expert in the really high-demand and high-paying space of ethical hacking. You will also tremendously boost your capabilities as a cybersecurity analyst.
Benefits of choosing this course
Benefits of choosing the Certified Professional Hacker + course
Get access to the most updated and relevant lab setup where you actually get to launch attacks, see the packet flows, analyse them, tweak your attacks, and get to break into systems.
Be trained by real-world ethical hacking experts & become job-ready.
Master key concepts & practical application through case studies and real-world examples.
Highlights of the Certified Professional Hacker + course
Training executed completely by practitioners and led by a well-renowned information security expert.
Coverage of the latest trends in information security such as Advanced Persistent Threats, SCADA Hacking (analysis of Stuxnet), and Mobile Hacking.
Heavy focus on practical aspects and usage of tools and toolkits such as Backtrack, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Kismet, Air-crack Ng.
- Key Learning Objectives
Key Learning Objectives
After completing the Certified Professional Hacker + course, you will be able to:
- Gain an advanced understanding of the latest trends in information security, information security controls, information security policies and information security laws and standards.
- Master Ethical hacking concepts and hacking phases.
- Comprehend and work on Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Explain what Social Engineering and Reconnaissance is.
- Work with Enumeration and its tools.
- Articulate the importance and concepts of Exploitation and Post-Exploitation.
- Comprehend the concept of Backdooring Host including Trojan, Virus, Malware.
- Enhance your knowledge of OWASP, OWASP Top 10, Significant OWASP Projects.
- Understand and explain the fundamentals of Web Application Scanners, Profiling the Scans, Interpreting Scanner Reports & Open source Tools and Testing Methodologies.
- Develop sound knowledge of the key concepts of Wireless Security and Wireless Security Tools.
- Prepare to work with Cryptography, Steganography, Malware Threats and do Malware Analysis.
- Gear up to work on IoT Attacks in Different Sectors, IoT Security Problems, IoT Hacking Methodology, IoT Pentesting Methodology and Countermeasures.
- Understand the basics of Mobile Security and Cloud Computing and work on Threats, Attacks, Tools and Penetration Testing.
Directly download the full Learning Objectives of the course here
Templates. Worksheets & Mind-maps
When you enrol in this course you will have access to several worksheets & templates that you can use immediately. Take a look at the course curriculum, below, to see whats included in this course.
The image immediately below is a gallery view of some of the templates and collateral available to students.
Continuing Professional Development
CPD points can be claimed for this course at the rate of 1 point per hour of training for this NCSC-certified and CIISec-approved course (8 points for one-day public course and 15 points for the two-day internal workshop - for when organisations host this course internally).
CIPR Student-Only Incident Response Plan Template
As a student you get access to unique content including our highly acclaimed Cyber Incident Response Plan Template. If you want, you can download the FREE version of the Incident Response Plan template here.